Sales Development Representative
Every now and then it happens that a special opportunity crosses your path. You know, one that will change your life and will put you a step closer into fulfilling your life and career goals? Well here’s a spoiler alert, because this is one of ‘em...
Imagine yourself working at a successful startup, with a young and bright team in Barcelona.
Wide Eyes Technologies is helping people discover the fashion they are looking for in a seamless way. Our Visual AI solutions, based on image recognition and deep learning technology, helps fashion brands and retailers improve online sales conversion and the engagement with their customers. Our customers include mayor players in Europe and US.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and has shown a huge growth in revenues last year. They are backed by solid VC’s and are one of the most promising players in the industry.
Are you an energetic and ambitious SDR or recent college grad ready to get your career on the fast track in the exciting and lucrative field of technology sales? Wide Eyes Technologies is looking to grow our Sales Development to the next level in our Barcelona office.
Role and responsibility:
· Contacting new leads in large enterprises and initiate conversations via email, LinkedIn and calls following the sales process of Wide Eyes.
· Developing an understanding of each prospective client's business needs and how Wide Eyes Technologies can help with its solutions. The objective is to generate interest with well qualified prospects and schedule first introduction meetings for the sales team.
· Leveraging the SDR toolset to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and become proficient in the SaaS tools used by top sales teams around the world.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Native level or fluent in English
· 1-2 years work experience and/or relevant internships or University experience
· Full of energy - able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
· Natural sales ability - enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects - a hunter mentality
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
· Bachelor's degree and some professional experience
· Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an exciting environment and be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company.
There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization.
· Barcelona office